Friday, May 13, 2016

It's Time, I Think, For A New Look




I've been neglecting my blog for so long, it's become clear to me that I need to revamp the darn thing!

I'll be keeping the name, because I still have cats, and I still have books, but I'll try changing the look and doing other weird stuff... you know, like posting more often!

I am a bona fide Retiree, and now that I've ditched the particularly disagreeable job situation, my stress level has critically tapered off. 

Okay, here's the new blog look.  I like how it shows the archive and when you click on a post, you get the comments right along with it.

Y'all take care, and leave me a comment!

2 comments:

Jennifer Buckley McCall said...

Can't wait to read more! As I said before, I am very envious of your retirement! Lol! Hope you write more soon!

Bridget said...

YAY, I've missed you! So glad you are back, and I love the new look.