Saturday, February 14, 2009

Jeopardy!

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Richard and I decided to forego the chocolate this Valentine's Day, something we should have done on Hallowe'en, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. Can you say fat? But we did exchange cards and go out to dinner. My dinner looked (and was) so good, I should have taken a picture of it. I had grilled shrimp on a bed of rice pilaf with steamed asparagus on the side. Yummy!

Okay, enough about me. Last night on Jeopardy! our friend Diane from Athens, GA, competed and WON! I'm not a bit surprised. She was her usual calm and efficient self, or at least she gave that impression. Diane told us in December that she was going to be on, and I've been waiting with some impatience to see how she did. Now I can't wait for Monday evening to see how she does again. If you're a Jeopardy! fan, join us in rooting for her.

I hope everyone has a nice Valentine's Day, and if you're lucky like Richard and get President's Day off, Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Bridget said...

That is so cool about your friend, I hope she does well!

I've always wanted to be on Jeopardy, but have not even ever tried out. Mostly because I can't stand Alex Trebek, so I'm sure when I had to do the "small talk" part with him, I'd call him a name or something ...